Monday, January 20, 2014

#notetoself

I write notes on my iphone. Notes to self... little bits of wisdom that I need to memorialize somehow because they are worth keeping. Did you ever notice that there is no command Z, or undo. I've accidentally completely deleted the most awesome thoughts I ever had - then couldn't remember them quite the same perfect way.

I'll give you a few examples of notes I've posted for myself:

Local native Breakers

I'm like a river

It's on by Broncho

If life were a song...

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with them. Should I copy the "important" ones and save it on an official document?

Am I saving them to share them later? Am I afraid of sharing?
I'm territorial about it. Yet, paradoxically - my personality is very open. Maybe I'm delusional.

The whole idea of sarinablackheart is pretty awesome. I have all these cool stories about her and her character - but I always felt that it all had to happen organically and when it was the right time I would elaborate - flesh it out. But what I am learning is that no matter how great an idea is, you can't do it all yourself, at some point you have to get other people involved.

At some point you have to open up.








No comments:

Post a Comment