Tuesday, September 23, 2014

alt-j

alt-j left hand free

play it real loud with the top down

it rocks.

by the way - winter is coming... and i still have PTSD from last year.

I'm shopping for a car, trying to decide if I should put my car in retirement since its got 115,000 miles on it and it needs to be babied from now on

(the car has been and continues to be a dream - it seems healthy and happy... wondering if I should garage it and get something somewhat less luxury/sporty/practical for everyday use)

OR trade this car in completely for another one with a lot less miles?

My car is a Black BMW Z4 Roadster 3.0i - soft black top, 
with tan leather interior, standard shift. Love love love it
but nothing lasts forever.












If I keep it... I would get a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport - black with black, standard -


If I trade it... I would get a newer Z, OR a more family friendly convertible (4-series?) OR an equal value porsche boxter - must be black, standard shift.
I'm just talking to myself - and I figure that maybe if I post it, I would feel obligated to myself to make that commitment.

While I am writing this I am watching a youtube video of Alt-J in concert this past September 2 in NYC - debuting This is all yours at Le Poisson Rouge. I wish I was there - they are playing at the Beacon Theatre November 16th - though it seems it's almost sold out. That would be fun.

all distractions

No comments:

Post a Comment