Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Emergence

I saw this documentary once about the laws of emergence that I come back to from time to time. Go in the same direction - don't get too close - avoid predators

It was on Nova
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/nature/emergence.html

I'm writing this down because it was on my mind while I was falling asleep and I thought I'd better write it down before I forget it.

I've been trying to keep my mind occupied to keep from getting obsessed about my "newer" car that I'm picking up on Thursday. I'll tell you later ;)

Working on three major design projects - lots of work to do between now and Monday. That and the need to decorate my office in Edison. have to repair the walls, paint and then hang some large format prints I'm having made. I'm think of a lamp too.

Lots to do, and now Im feeling inspired.

Sarinablackheart, design superhero

Wyle E Coyote, Super genius

I love that episode!
http://youtu.be/STeVTzWelns

(no relation to my life,  or the rest of this post - I just love the diabolical way he says his name)

Wish me luck I need that superhero strength the next few weeks.

Sarinablackheart's motto is "love yourself". The collection of gifts are sexy, sophisticated and stylish. Something is launching valentines day 2015... It's still being created.

Inspired design, created by heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment