Thursday, October 2, 2014

What's love got to do with it


I probably shouldn't be writing on my lack of sleep. I've been incredibly busy this week. Mostly all creative. It's funny how much thinking it requires and my brain literally hurts - in a good way.

Some days it feels like everything is in its right place (even if it means that it's not what you want) - the planets align and i move glacially yet at the speed of light equally.

I have no idea what that means if anything.

I put together a few presentations that I was very happy with - to sell a collection of bath and body care products that I designed and am developing with a great group of people I work with.

I've just been working on some new projects that I can't share yet - ;)

And  I bought a dress form - finally and found my patent leather oxfords and handbag - and got tickets to see alt-j at the Beacon in November - yay happy birthday to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment