Thursday, February 12, 2015

"Love is the Warmest Color"

Okay - i forgot what I was just going to write... again.  It took me three tries to get to the freaking blog site, having gone through all of my devices... so frustrating.

The MacBook Air was the winner.

Did Steve Jobs ever write a book?! I have to go check, but how could he not have?! My husband thinks I'm an Apple/Steve Jobs fan-girl. He's right.

the following is a link to amazon page of all books about him.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&field-keywords=steve%20jobs&linkCode=ur2&tag=quickonlineti-20&url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks

The sound of the iphone standard ring makes me nervous. Pavlovian reaction.

I want a puppy. I'm getting closer to getting one, but I'm not there yet. Jesus. :)

I'm not letting my two sons name any more animals. Not very creative at the naming... Cookie, Snowball... really. ;) We also had two hamsters... they didn't end well. Did I ever tell you the story? It's as good a time as any!

similar type of hamster, but not Rhino

So, we had this hamster named Rhino. He was a cute little guy. He came across to me as affectionate I guess because of his fluffiness. I think I loved him most. Anyway, my parents were coming for Easter. They always bring the chocolate Bunnies for the kids - a holdover tradition from my childhood that I never could adopt.

The kids opened up the Bunnies and went and played some games in the other room,

The next day we noticed that Rhino was missing - so we started looking for him. My oldest son found him in the closet completely covered in chocolate. I tried as best I could to clean him up and help him but he was literally drowned in it. He had gotten out of his cage and found the instrument of his demise...the bunnies. Death by chocolate. The little guy died in my hands. I think he saw how hard I was working to make him comfortable... at least, but I was heartbroken.

Note to self: hamsters and chocolate do not mix.

On to a lighter topic...

A fan of black and whites, the absolutes, the answers.
Maybe following religion is the antithesis of this way of thinking because it's all possibility and no verifiable truth.

The worship of god. What are we all saying when we say our prayers in a church, a mosque or a temple?

"Hallelujah, Bovay, Alabama"

I have been having trouble sleeping lately.

Jon Stewart is on, gotta go.

title are a few lyrics in the song "Nara"
by alt-j

http://youtu.be/MtmrYisoxXA

No comments:

Post a Comment